We are pleased to announce Bluefire Reader for iOS, version 2.4. With this release Bluefire Reader is now fully optimized for iPhone 6 and 6+. We’ve also added support for 64-bit rendering and native iOS dictionary definitions.
Update today and let us know what you think!
We are delighted to announce Bluefire Reader for Windows PCs, the newest addition to our family of Bluefire reading apps.
Our new Windows app features the clean, elegant design that we first introduced in our iOS 7 update. Dennis (our awesome designer) and Nelson (our amazing Windows developer) have crafted the best reading experience you’ll find on the Windows PC platform.
Bluefire Reader for Windows is ready for white labeling. The app includes flexible visual branding options and support for up to two customizable embedded web views. Integrate your store and user bookshelf and your customers will have a seamless download experience that eliminates the need to manually manage .ascm files.
We’ve also included support for our newly launched Page Sync and Analytics cloud services. The Sync service ensures that your customers can easily move between their branded Windows app and their branded mobile apps without losing track of their current page. Our Analytics service gives you essential insights into how your apps are being used and how your most popular titles are performing.
We’ve even developed our own application update service for Windows. The service makes it easy for white label licensees to keep their customers up to date with the latest version of their branded app.
Bluefire Reader for Windows supports PCs running Windows 7 and Windows 8. (Please visit the download page for full system requirements.)
Click here to open the Bluefire Reader for Windows download page.
We look forward to your feedback!
Bluefire Reader for iOS just got even better! New in Version 2.1:
- Dropbox integration – Download books stored in your Dropbox account without leaving Bluefire Reader! Just tap “Library” in the top nav bar and choose “Dropbox” from from the menu. Login to your Dropbox account and browse all of your available EPUB, PDF, and ACSM files. Tap to download the files you want to add to your library on your device.
- Integration of the Open Dyslexic font set, created to help readers with Dyslexia.
- Updated themes, including support for sepia mode for PDF files.
- Integration of RMSDK 10 and the latest OpenSSL library code.
We hope you like it! Please remember to update your reviews. We appreciate your support.
Over the past few months we’ve been testing our new Sync services in Bluefire Reader. We’re pleased to announce that these new added-value services are now available to our white-label customers.
Our Page Location Sync service helps our white-label customers make their branded apps more competitive with the addition of one of our most requested user features. Page Location Sync makes it easy for readers to move from device to device and pick up right where they left off. The service works on both our iOS and Android white-label app platforms.
Bluefire’s new Analytics Service gives our white-label customers everything they need to start collecting and analyzing the key metrics that can help them develop a better understanding of how their apps are being used and what books are being read by their customers. The service includes an update of their apps that enables data tracking and collection. It also includes a personalized reporting site that they can access on demand to review and share their reports.
With our new Analytics service our white-label customers can
- Track their unique daily users to learn how and when your branded apps are being used;
- Monitor the devices and form factors their customers are using to make more informed decisions about your mobile web design marketing strategy;
- Monitor trending titles to measure the impact of marketing campaigns and price promotions.
Bluefire’s Sync and Analytics Services respect and protect privacy. Analytic data is aggregated and reported anonymously.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!