Adobe Reader Mobile SDK is a software development kit (SDK) enabling mobile device and software developers to embed PDF and eBook support into their products.
The Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK includes source code for the core document rendering engine, APIs, documentation, sample applications tested against reference systems for Windows Mobile and ARM/Linux, and a testing and verification framework.
The Reader Mobile 9 SDK supports reflowable PDF content as well as XML-based EPUB content and includes Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology compatible with Adobe Content Server 4 technology. The SDK contains a set of C++ application programming interfaces (APIs), full source code, sample application, and documentation, along with a testing and verification framework for developers to deploy the Adobe Reader Mobile SDK solution quickly and efficiently.
Bluefire licenses Reader Mobile SDK on a case-by-case basis to application developers.
The Reader Mobile document rendering engine’s key features include:
• Robust PDF rendering — Accurate rendering of PDF documents
• PDF Reflow — Optional ‘reflow’ that resizes text-oriented documents for greatly improved readability on small screens
• Text search — Text search in PDF and EPUB documents
• Bookmarks — User-specified bookmarks contained in PDF and EPUB documents for quick navigation
• Language Support – Support for many European and Asian languages
• DRM Support - Copy protection for premium content via Adobe Content Server 4 DRM Adobe Reader Mobile 9 SDK
• Content Acquisition - Supports acquiring and transferring content via networks (either LAN or wireless) or via tethered connection to the user’s PC or Mac
• Multiple operating systems – RM9SDK is validated for Linux and Windows Mobile 6, Design to be easily ported to many other mobile platforms
• EPUB Support – support for reflow-centric XML-based format designed to reflow text according to screen and font size
• Adobe Digital Editions - Designed for compatibility with Adobe’s popular eBook software
Interested in licensing Adobe RMSDK? We’re here to help! Contact us for more information:
©2013 Bluefire Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org